Streamline and simplify your operations with Dynamics 365 ERP for Packaging!
Would having an easier way to provide your customers with product availability, delivery, pricing, and other critical information be of value to you? Do you have the ability to track and manage inventory simultaneously using multiple even non-convertible UOM’s, such as pounds square feet and boxes?
The challenge for Packaging Manufacturers is to balance operational efficiencies and customer service goals while continuing to create sustainable and stronger products that use less material. Ellipse Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP for Packaging provides the tools you need to manage these issues, as well as help shorten development cycles and respond quicker to your customers’ demands.
ERP for Packaging Application Profile:
Ellipse Solutions specializes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP services for Packaging Industries, including:
- Plastic Bags
- Plastics Film
- Plastic Containers
- Plastic Bottles
- Glass Containers
- Metal, Aluminum, and Tin Containers
- Paper Bags
- Paperboard Boxes
- Foldable Boxes
- Corrugated Boxes
Key ERP for Packaging Features:
- All forms of manufacturing methodologies (Process, Discrete, Project, Lean) in the same environment
- Production planning and execution
- Lot, Serial, Batch traceability and Pallet management
- Multiple units of measure tracking for the same Item and even in the same transaction
- Mobile capabilities for shop floor operators and warehouse staff
- Processes empowered by controls and regulations (workflows, electronic signatures, etc)
- Cloud ERP with local operations capabilities for main functions in case of internet disruptions
- No costly ERP upgrades required – the software design (even with customizations) allows it to be updated automatically multiple times per year
Key ERP for Packaging Manufacturing Benefits:
With Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations ERP for Packaging, you gain functionality that supports the unique requirements of packaging manufacturers to:
- Shorten development cycles.
- Boost supply chain efficiencies.
- Improve customer service with quicker response time to customer demands.
- Comply with legal, regulatory and market requirements.
Other Microsoft Dynamics AX Functionality:
Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations are full featured ERP systems with functionality in:
- Financial Management
- Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement & Sourcing
- Advanced Warehouse Management
- Project Management & Accounting
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Human Capital Management