Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Software Applications Developer (Iasi, Romania)
Ellipse Solutions, LLC, a US-based Software Consulting company, is seeking a seasoned Microsoft Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Programmer/Analyst to work on industry leading US-based and global ERP and CRM projects in a newly established Romanian division. We are building a new Iasi team constructed on the same employee-centric principles in a positive, stable, and dynamic work environment, which made us successful focusing on team, personal and professional growth since 1995.
Ellipse Solutions is a Microsoft Gold business partner and one of the top worldwide providers of Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications and services strategically entered the IT market in Romania after proven and time tested accomplishments in USA and Europe.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- X++ programming experience required.
- Business expertise based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain a must.
- Solid database background building SQL Server based solutions preferred.
- Developers with various range of Dynamics professional tenure will be considered.
- Exposure to relevant cloud and on premise infrastructure, other Azure technologies, Microsoft Power Platform is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Professionals interested in developing a mixture of functional and technical expertise would represent the best fit for this opening.
- Will communicate with Microsoft, collaborate with Business Analysts and Software Architects to engineer and deliver business solutions in line with best practices and functional requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications and a degree in Computer Science (or similar education) are helpful, but not required.
- Strong English communications skills (both written and verbal) are desired.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- An excellent opportunity for professional and financial growth.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including vacation, health insurance, and monthly budget for meal tickets.
- Be a part of the newly created Romanian team in a productive and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Exciting team building activities and events, camaraderie and teamwork are the staples of our organization.
- Performance bonuses.
- Training for Microsoft certifications.
- Ability to attend conferences and technical events in US.
- Recognized multiple times as a Best Places to Work