Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Financials Business Analyst (Monterrey, Mexico)
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, Ellipse Solutions, is seeking a Functional Business Analyst with Financials experience to contribute to ERP implementations, product development and customization projects facilitating our continuous growth in Monterrey, Mexico. Ellipse Solutions is an industry leader in Microsoft Dynamics technologies with offices in USA, Mexico, and Europe. We take pride in being on the edge of technological advancements yet balance it with timely and efficient solutions delivery as both a service provider and a software products company. As one of the pioneers in adoption and early implementations of Dynamics 365 since the product introduction, Ellipse Solutions continuously remains on the forefront of the newest technologies.
- Functional experience implementing and/or supporting Dynamics AX/365 focusing on Financials including: Organization Administration, Financial Reporting, Budgeting, GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Project Management & Accounting, and other related areas is desired.
- Previous experience in Finance or Accounting roles and/or a relevant degree preferred.
- This position is centered on Financial areas of Dynamics 365, yet other beneficial functionalities of interest include Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and/or Project Operations.
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics professionals are preferred, however certifications are not mandatory.
- D365 expertise is preferred, yet Dynamics AX experience will be considered.
- Candidates with either consulting background or end user experience are welcome to apply.
- Applicants with strong business acumen and ability to transform operations through the use of technology would fit well on this experienced team.
- Project/team leadership background is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required to effectively support our US based customers and collaborate with our international team of employees.
- Guide and support client implementations, upgrades, improvements, and product development efforts.
- Communicate with internal Project managers, client’s staff, Microsoft and other partners, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive day-to-day initiatives, research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Among daily responsibilities are design of business processes, functional specifications, software testing and implementation, user training and other relevant solutions.
- This is a permanent full-time position at our office in Monterrey, Mexico.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Be a part of the recently created Monterrey team in a productive and collaborative international team atmosphere.
- Exciting team building activities and events, camaraderie and teamwork are the staples of our organization.
- Training for Microsoft certifications.
- Ability to attend conferences and technical events in US.
- Recognized multiple times with a Best Places to Work award