Looming beneath the shadows of the Dynamics 365 for Operations release, current Dynamics AX customers will be happy to find an update for Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
In the CU12 update, Microsoft released additional functionality and regulatory updates with the majority of changes taking place in the Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, and Retail areas of the product. CU12 was released Friday, November 18th, and is available now!
Let’s take a quick overview of the changes…
- Integration of Machine Learning
- Enhancements to Developer Tools
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Functionality
- Retail Functionality
- Human Capital Management Functionality
- Supply Chain/Warehouse/Transportation Management Functionality
- Service Industries Functionality
- Public Sector Functionality
- Country/Region-Specific Updates
For more specific information, check out the links below:
- What’s New in CU12 for AX 2012 R3?
- Cumulative Update 12 Installation Guide
- Using machine learning-based Microsoft Cognitive services with AX 2012 R3 White Paper
- What’s new in CU12 for WMS and TMS