Roses are red, violets are blue, there’s an LCS update, this is what’s new.
Ok, not perfect poetry, but here are a few new capabilities that were introduced for Lifecycle Services this month.
Downloadable VHDs (Virtual Hard Disks) available directly through LCS
- Use the Shared Asset Library or Project Asset Library in LCS vs. the Connect site
- Available for both Dynamics 365 for Finance/Operations and Dynamics 365 for Retail
Updates to subscription editor
- The estimator now uses “Purchase History” to automatically generate the number of purchased licenses for an organization
- New estimates, and old estimates not marked active, will need to be created using the new sample Usage Profile
Upgrade your database directly from LCS on development environments
- The data upgrade process can now be done start to finish on a development environment from LCS
- Visit the Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services Engineering blog for more details