Now is the time to Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and take advantage of the more than 1,000 powerful new features and enhancements built into the core enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution!
You’ll quickly realize the value of your Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with:
- Enhanced RoleTailored User Interface to drive productivity and business insight across the organization
- Built-in Industry Capabilities out-of-the box, including extensive pre-built role center options, modernized business intelligence, comprehensive human resource management
- Powerful operational efficiency support in key functional areas
- Simplified master and reference data and global engine definitions across multi-entity enterprises
- Flexible hosted and on-premise deployment options
- Consistent, familiar user experience for faster user adoption, broader usage and less training
- Simplified maintenance and upgrade capabilities
Worried about going through an upgrade? Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 allows you to upgrade and build on the value of your existing Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution at a pace that makes sense for your organization. You decide what works best for your business.
- Deploy a modern, standard ERP Technology platform
- Add business value by expanding your ERP footprint
An Upgrade Assessment is a highly effective way for Ellipse Solutions to assess the complexity of your implementation and to identify areas of concern should an Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 take place.
It also provides your organization with a clear understanding of the areas of re-work that are expected and to provide clear recommendations on the type of upgrade project you should undertake for your Microsoft Dynamics® implementation.
The key benefits provided by an Upgrade Assessment include:
- Confirmation the existing infrastructure can support the upgrade application.
- Early identification of issues/risks that would occur during an upgrade so appropriate mitigating actions can be taken prior to initiating the upgrade.
- A level of confidence to project governance that the correct upgrade approach is being taken.
Upgrade Assessment Team
Ellipse Solutions provides a dedicated team of Microsoft Certified Consultants and upgrade specialists for every Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The team follows Microsoft’s best practices for conducting an Upgrade Assessment and upgrade.
Assessment Key Activities:
- Examine Configuration and Customization - Check the company’s configuration and customization for problems that could arise during or after the upgrade.
- Examine Custom Interfaces - Check custom interfaces for any problems that may occur during or after the upgrade process.
- Examine existing Architecture and Software - Check that the existing architecture and software will be able to support the implementation post upgrade.
- Perform Virtual Upgrade - Execute an upgrade on a customer provided virtual machine image of their environment and document any problems or failures.
An Upgrade Assessment includes the following responsibilities for your company and the Microsoft Partner performing the Assessment:
- Provides access to the people responsible for system management, application management and applications development.
- Provides access to the company’s environment (Infrastructure and Application) to perform the Upgrade Assessment.
- Provisions a Virtual Machine image that is an accurate representation of the company's existing implementation.
- Ellipse Solutions
- Deliver a report detailing any issues identified during the Upgrade Assessment approximately two weeks after commencing the engagement
The scope of an Upgrade Assessment includes:
- Customer architecture configuration.
- Customer software configuration.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX configuration and customization performed by the company.