D365FO Core Fundamentals (Date: By Request/TBD)
The price listed is per student, and each purchase includes one live Microsoft Dynamics environment (required for the completion of the course)
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
Out of stock
D365FO Core Fundamentals will provide the core foundational concepts for working in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Users will gain insight into implementing and maintaining a Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations environment and organizations will benefit by having users with broad knowledge of core D365FO functionality.
D365FO Core Fundamentals aligns with and will prepare users for the MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations exam.
- Use common functionality and implementation tools
- Configure security, processes, and options
- Manage Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations data
- Validate and support the solution
Topics covered will include:
- Using search, filtering and queries
- Personalization within the application
- Workspaces: what they are and how to use them
- Defining use cases for Power Platform within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Setting up Security
- Designing and implementing approval workflow
- Data management – importing and exporting large amounts of data
- Managing data using Office integration
- Defining and designing test cases
- Task recorder and RSAT
There are no reviews yet.