Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Business Analyst
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, Ellipse Solutions, is seeking a Business Analyst to contribute to ERP implementations, product development and customization projects to facilitate our continuous growth. We take pride in being on the edge of technological advancements yet balance it with timely and efficient solutions delivery as both a service provider and a software products company. Ellipse Solutions was one of the pioneers in adoption and early implementations of Dynamics 365 since the product introduction and remains on the forefront of the newest technologies.
- Functional experience implementing and/or supporting Dynamics AX/365 focusing on Supply Chain, Finance and/or Project Operations
- Certified Microsoft Dynamics professionals are preferred, however certifications are not mandatory.
- D365 expertise is preferred, Dynamics AX experience will be considered.
- Candidates with either consulting background or end user experience are welcome to apply.
- Applicants with strong business acumen and ability to transform operations through the use of technology would fit well on this experienced team.
- Project/team management background is beneficial.
- Guide and support client implementations, upgrades, improvements, and product development efforts.
- Communicate with internal Project managers, client’s staff, Microsoft and other partners, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive day-to-day initiatives, research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Among daily responsibilities are design of business processes, functional specifications, software testing and implementation, user training and other relevant solutions.
- This is a direct-hire full-time position.
- Candidates can reside anywhere in the U.S.A. (preferably in the Eastern or Central time zones). The company is headquartered in Dayton, OH.
- This job opportunity allows for remote work (some travel is expected).
- Ellipse Solutions is an employee centric, international firm with offices in North America and Europe - consistent growth history since inception in 1995.
- 7 times Best Places to Work winner.
- Average employee tenure is well over 6 years.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and camaraderie are the staples of our organization.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.