Balance productivity and profitability to differentiate from the field, with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation enables employees to collaborate and connect with customers through meaningful insights into their projects. With end-to-end project service automation from Dynamics 365, your organization can deliver profitable projects on time and within budget while increasing employee productivity.
Why Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation?
Successfully managing and completing projects on time and within a set budget can be challenging. There are a lot of moving parts throughout a project's life-cycle than can ultimately affect the end result. So how do you manage it all and still manage to make a profit? With Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation, your organization is empowered with the data and connectivity to meet your goals.
- Manage project sales, resourcing, delivery, and billing in a single system
- View new opportunities, assess profitability, create contracts, and generate statements of work
- Create and utilize project planning tools and templates for timely and repeatable project success
- Streamline resourcing decisions with recommendations based real-time insights
- View consultant and sub-contractor availability within a single dashboard
- Empower your team with self-service skill profiles and project application capabilities
- Identify priority projects within the unified sales management dashboard
- Provide a secure customer portal to collaborate on contracts and project details
- Create and manage contracts, labor rates, and statements of work in a single system