Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations do a great job of meeting the needs of most Plastics Manufacturing companies, however, some companies require additional functionality for their day-to-day operations.
Ellipse Plastics is a product built with the Plastics Manufacturing (and related industries) in mind.
It is an enhancement that is integrated directly into the current AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations solution.
Ellipse Plastics was built to better supplement the needs of Plastics Manufacturers looking for a flexible and configurable solution that streamlines operations, improves production, reduces needless expenses and enables granular visibility into costs, processes, information and metrics.
- Better visibility and accurate cost information to enable better, profitable quoting given your price sensitive marketplace
- Flexible price, rebate and commission structures to accurately compensate and motivate by tiers, products, and volume or transaction
- Unit of Measure flexibility to handle and convert specific sales, procurement, production and inventory management requirements
- Ability to restrict visibility into pricing and costs at product level to ensure access only to those absolutely requiring
- Flexible scheduling to balance “promise dates” with line changeover inefficiencies sometimes caused by sudden changes
- Multiple level BOM support to effectively and accurately detail semi-finished goods costing and tracking
- Scrap Management to properly handle and measure scrap and reuse/regrind materials
- Formula Management handles complex formulas for a series of mixing operations and versions can be attached to the formula item.
- Co-products and by-products are handled allowing for flexible pricing calculations
- Lot Traceability and controls to support complete history and audit
- Constraint based configurator to allow the creation and reuse of components, assemblies, product models and attributes to accurately produce BOMs, Routes, Promise Date, and Cost/Price of some make-to-order and engineer-to-order manufacturers
- Mobile App to enable formula management and production visibility from any device