Commissions can be very effective in generating sales. However, managing them can be cumbersome. It becomes even more difficult when your sales commissions rules are diverse and complex.
Although standard Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations includes commissions functionality out of the box, it lacks architecture and sophistication needed in most organizations to avoid extensive manual processing, resulting in high administrative costs and data accuracy issues.
Ellipse Commissions by Ellipse Solutions is designed to allow important, commonly used requirements for Commissions management, such as tiered commissions, ability to adjust commissions at any point of the transaction processing, commissions qualifications rules among many other features
The Ellipse Commissions module is built entirely within the solution architecture, meaning it works seamlessly to improve data accuracy and native integrity without having to worry about adding outside software. Ellipse Commissions delivers:
- Automated data tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Ability to handle complicated commission agreements.
- Timely and accurate financial management.
- Elimination of manual incentive program activities.
- Accuracy and data integrity improvements.
- Increased productivity and cost savings.
Some of the key features in Ellipse Commissions include:
- Configurable Commissions Calculations – The payment formula is structured according to dynamic organizational rules and requirements (including discounts, taxes, rebates, miscellaneous charges, etc.)
- Systematic Calculations – Elimination of manual data entry
- Tiered Commissions – Ability to build unlimited tiers based on amount or quantity
- Ship to Customer Account - Ability to calculate commissions based on delivery address
- Employees vs Contractors - Commissions can be paid to employees or to independent brokers
- Miscellaneous Commissions - Ability to adjust commission payment at any point of the payment processing
- Configurable Units of Measure - Unit conversion handling for quantity based sales
- Pre-Qualification Formula - Ability to specify commission qualification rules
- Commission Basis – The source for commission payments is either customer invoices or payments
- Partial Commissions – Process commissions in partial payments
- Multiple Commission Payments - unlimited number of rules allowed to be set up for each transaction
Take your Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations solution to the next level with Ellipse Commissions!