Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Software Solutions Architect
Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner, Ellipse Solutions, is seeking a Software Solutions Architect to contribute to ERP implementations, product development and customization projects to facilitate our continuous growth. We take pride in being on the edge of technological advancements yet balance it with timely and efficient solutions delivery as both a service provider and a software products company. Ellipse Solutions was one of the pioneers in adoption and early implementations of Dynamics 365 since the product introduction and remains on the forefront of the newest technologies.
- Strong Dynamics AX / D365 development experience required, however this is not a strictly programming opportunity. In fact, less than 10% of time is expected to be dedicated to software development work.
- Professionals with a mixture of functional and technical expertise desired.
- Experience with Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain is mandatory.
- Solid database background building SQL Server-based solutions is a must.
- Significant business analysis and process engineering skills preferred.
- Must be capable of reviewing infrastructure requirements and propose cloud and on premise software solutions.
- Promote Dynamics and related Microsoft and Ellipse Solutions products and services (such as Azure, SQL Server, LCS, SSRS, Power Platform, etc).
- Perform software architecture design, code review and lead technical initiatives related to integrations, software customizations, and data management.
- Engineer and guide technical implementations of business software solutions.
- Research and advance the newest technologies for the company developed products.
- Communicate with Microsoft (and other partners and vendors), Management, Business Analysts and the Development team to build technical designs and translate requirements into a successful development process.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Candidates can reside anywhere in the U.S.A. (preferably in the Eastern or Central time zones). The company is headquartered in Dayton, OH.
- This job opportunity allows for remote work (some travel is expected).
- Ellipse Solutions is an employee centric, international firm with offices in US and Europe - consistent growth history since inception in 1995.
- Recognized multiple times as a Best Places to Work
- Average employee tenure is well over 6 years.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and camaraderie are the staples of our organization.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.