Dynamics 365 Customer Service Part 1: Introduction & Video Demo
Have you ever found yourself needing to contact a company’s customer service department for a problem with a product or service? If so, you are likely aware of how polarizing the encounter can be…
Delivering high-quality customer service is critical to the success of any organization. A pleasant experience with a knowledgeable representative will delight you, and will increase the chances that you purchase something else from the company in the future or recommend them to a friend/colleague. A poor experience, however, will have adverse effects and forever damage your relationship with the seller.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a cloud business application from Microsoft that equips your client satisfaction team with the tools they need to provide outstanding service and build customer loyalty. In Part 1 of our recent webinar series, we walked attendees through D365 Customer Service from beginning to end with a high level overview of the following:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Record all interactions related to a case.
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues, and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.
Check out the recording below and check out our Customer Service 101 blog post: