The landscape of employment is shifting yet again. Digital advancements have made finding, acquiring, and retaining top talent more difficult for human resources than it has ever been in the past. Professionals are bombarded with job openings on a daily basis via LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, etc. – so, how does your organization stand out from the crowd?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent is more than just an investment in a people management tool – it’s an investment in your employees and your organization’s culture. Candidates begin forming their overall opinion of your businesses culture from the moment they are first contacted – and, of course, it doesn’t stop there.
Let’s take a look at how Dynamics 365 for Talent is giving businesses the edge they need when it comes to attracting and retaining high-performing employees.
Dynamics 365 for Talent fully integrates with LinkedIn to list and manage job openings. This includes initial screening, interview scheduling, and even submitting job offers. The HR team will have the tools to:
- Set up personalized portals for candidates to use all the way through the interview process
- Simplify the screening process and shortlist candidates based on skills, personality, and cultural fit.
- Schedule interviews based on Office 365 calendar availability
- Set up candidate pipelines to highlight which candidates could be outstanding future hires
Onboarding New Hires
The onboarding process is streamlined in Dynamics 365 for Talent so you and your newly hired employees get started on the right foot and are set up for success. Your HR team will have the ability to create personalized onboarding guides using easily replicated templates for specific roles. Onboarding guides can include:
- Step-by-step checklists that ensure all administrative tasks (background checks, W2s, direct deposit, etc.) are completed
- Roles, responsibilities, and objectives defined and showcased in a single location
- Company information, training resources, and org charts for a deeper understanding of your business
- Important contact information to set new hires up with the right cross-functional connections.
- Information about the local area including attractions and transportation options for employees that are relocating
Core HR Functionality
At the heart of Dynamics 365 for Talent lies powerful Human Resources capabilities to streamline typical processes, reduce paperwork, and simplify reporting. The HR functionality includes:
- Assign or adjust benefits when needed
- Manage open enrollment
- Create compensation recommendations based on previously defined guidelines
- Adjust employee pay individually or in mass.
- Define leave and absence guidelines including flexible dates and carry-forward rules
- Delegate leave and absence entry and approval
- Employee Self Service
- Allow employees to view and edit personal information
- Career Paths and Employee Development
- Employees can see what skills they need to develop to move into a new position
- Management and HR staff can search their staff using skill maps to see who is qualified for a certain position
- Performance and Feedback
- Track performance of your employees and view real-time feedback
Here’s a helpful video from Microsoft for a visual:
Have other questions about Talent or other Dynamics 365 products? Contact us today!