Adapt to change, improve visibility, and increase profitability - take control of your Architecture and Engineering company with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Architecture and Engineering gives you the tools needed to manage with confidence.
From day-to-day project management, accounting, resource assignment and deliverable alerts, Microsoft Dynamics 365 keeps you in the know with real-time information from every part of the business, integrated and accessible. This means less time entering and retrieving data into multiple systems, and more time focusing on what to actually do with the information.
We want to give you that vital time to examine current practices, profitability, and work on your business instead of just working in it.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Architecture and Engineering capabilities include:
- Get the right person to the right place with the right materials at the right time with real-time resource scheduling
- Enter data once and access it on any device - from anywhere
- Hard-book resources with up to date information and soft-book when you are close to a sale
- Stop issuing quotes with out of date cost and profitability equations
- Stop the monthly billing scramble - even complex billing arrangements like percent complete or milestone billings are handled seamlessly and automatically
- Analyze and plan, from the project level all the way up to project portfolios, in one integrated system
- Interoperability and native integration with Excel, Word, Outlook and most importantly bi-directional integration with MS Project Server
- Resource management and scheduling engine based on resources capabilities and skills, including Intercompany resources
- Automated project time sheets and Travel & Expense transactions seamlessly built in within Project management and accounting solution
- Quote-to-Project automation cycle