Why spend thousands of dollars on an outside payroll service, when you already own an enterprise class payroll system?
Human Resources and Payroll are bundled in Dynamics AX (and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations) at no additional charge – and it includes free updates to payroll tax withholding tables directly from Microsoft!
Empower your payroll administrators while saving money
Take a tour! Check out our previously recorded Dynamics Coach Session - Introduction to Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Payroll and HR/Talent
Payroll Module in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
The Payroll Module in Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations allows for significant automation of payroll tasks.
Use Payroll to set up and manage payroll business processes in your organization. Some examples of features in the Payroll Module include:
- Pay Cycles and Pay Periods
- Payroll Calculation Frequencies
- Work Cycle and Work Period
- Earning Codes and Earning Code Groups
- Work Schedules and Leaves
- Benefit Accrual and Management
- Tax Information, Codes, Groups, and Posting definitions
- Bank Integrations for Direct Deposit
- Automatic Updates to Tax Tables From Microsoft
Human Resources Module in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
A business is nothing without talented employees. And what good is gaining talent if it isn’t developed to its fullest potential? Attract, retain, and develop top talent in your industry with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations!
The Human Resources Module gives your HR department tools that allow them to:
- Track Interviews and Interview Notes
- Streamline the New Hire Onboarding Process
- Manage Annual Reviews
- Update Employee Goals
- Track Benefits, Time, and Attendance
- Forecast Human Resources for Busy Seasons
- Make Decisions Using Real-Time HR Insights
Self Service through the Employee Portal gives your employees the power to:
- Track Time and Expense
- Update Withholdings
- Submit W4 Status
- Change Name and Current Address
- Apply for Benefits
- Enter Employee Training and Certifications
- Change Employee Skill-sets
Why choose Ellipse Solutions for your Payroll and HR implementation?
- Ellipse Solutions uses AX in-house, and was the first US implementation of the modules
- A long track record of successful deployments
- Microsoft's go-to partner for Payroll and HR implementations
Recognize a Rapid Return on Investment
The ROI for the deployment of the HR and Payroll modules in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is often times recognized in under a year's time.
If you are currently using an outside service or software for your HR and Payroll needs, recurring yearly costs/subscriptions could easily reach hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Don't pay for something you already own!
New in the CU7 update for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, is the ability to set up a benefit plan that automatically calculates the employer contribution. A benefit plan can be used for retirement investments, medical insurance, worker compensation plans, and parking benefits. For the basis of this blog, we will be specifically focusing in…
This blog is Part 2 of the Dynamics AX Questionnaire education. Please see Part 1 here. Once the initial configurations discussed last week (link) are completed, today we will review the actual setup of a Questionnaire. Please navigate to Home -> Area page -> Common -> Questionnaires-> Design -> Questionnaires. A new questionnaire can be…
Today we will discuss a feature of Microsoft Dynamics AX, which is not utilized very often by the user community. However, it is a valuable productivity tool allowing to create, distribute, and complete questionnaires containing sets of questions used to collect information for a variety of purposes. Below is a list of typical use cases…