Why spend thousands of dollars on an outside payroll service, when you already own an enterprise class payroll system?
Human Resources and Payroll are bundled in Dynamics AX (and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations) at no additional charge – and it includes free updates to payroll tax withholding tables directly from Microsoft!
Empower your payroll administrators while saving money
Take a tour! Check out our previously recorded Dynamics Coach Session - Introduction to Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Payroll and HR/Talent
Payroll Module in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
The Payroll Module in Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations allows for significant automation of payroll tasks.
Use Payroll to set up and manage payroll business processes in your organization. Some examples of features in the Payroll Module include:
- Pay Cycles and Pay Periods
- Payroll Calculation Frequencies
- Work Cycle and Work Period
- Earning Codes and Earning Code Groups
- Work Schedules and Leaves
- Benefit Accrual and Management
- Tax Information, Codes, Groups, and Posting definitions
- Bank Integrations for Direct Deposit
- Automatic Updates to Tax Tables From Microsoft
Human Resources Module in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
A business is nothing without talented employees. And what good is gaining talent if it isn’t developed to its fullest potential? Attract, retain, and develop top talent in your industry with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations!
The Human Resources Module gives your HR department tools that allow them to:
- Track Interviews and Interview Notes
- Streamline the New Hire Onboarding Process
- Manage Annual Reviews
- Update Employee Goals
- Track Benefits, Time, and Attendance
- Forecast Human Resources for Busy Seasons
- Make Decisions Using Real-Time HR Insights
Self Service through the Employee Portal gives your employees the power to:
- Track Time and Expense
- Update Withholdings
- Submit W4 Status
- Change Name and Current Address
- Apply for Benefits
- Enter Employee Training and Certifications
- Change Employee Skill-sets
Why choose Ellipse Solutions for your Payroll and HR implementation?
- Ellipse Solutions uses AX in-house, and was the first US implementation of the modules
- A long track record of successful deployments
- Microsoft's go-to partner for Payroll and HR implementations
Recognize a Rapid Return on Investment
The ROI for the deployment of the HR and Payroll modules in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is often times recognized in under a year's time.
If you are currently using an outside service or software for your HR and Payroll needs, recurring yearly costs/subscriptions could easily reach hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Don't pay for something you already own!
In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 Time and Attendance functionality allows a worker’s scheduled lunch break to be automatically deducted when calculating hours for a work day. However, there may be times when the dedicated worker does not take a lunch break and works through their lunch and needs to be compensated. An…
Sometimes companies have employees or contractors that leave their organization on good terms, increase their skill set, or new positions become available and the need arises to rehire the worker. In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 (AX 2012 R3). Human resource features easily allow the rehire of a past worker (employee or contractor). The Microsoft…
In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 Time and Attendance functionality can be used to setup in advance to pay a worker for planned company holidays using absence profiles. To setup the Absence Time profile complete the following steps Time Registration: Time Entry for Holidays The profile calendar is used to apply a specific…