Why spend thousands of dollars on an outside payroll service, when you already own an enterprise class payroll system?
Human Resources and Payroll are bundled in Dynamics AX (and Dynamics 365 for Operations) at no additional charge – and it includes free updates to payroll tax withholding tables directly from Microsoft!
Empower your payroll administrators while saving money
Take a tour! Check out our previously recorded Dynamics Coach Session - Introduction to Dynamics AX/365 for Operations Payroll and HR/Talent
Payroll Module in Dynamics AX/365 for Operations
The Payroll Module in Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Operations allows for significant automation of payroll tasks.
Use Payroll to set up and manage payroll business processes in your organization. Some examples of features in the Payroll Module include:
- Pay Cycles and Pay Periods
- Payroll Calculation Frequencies
- Work Cycle and Work Period
- Earning Codes and Earning Code Groups
- Work Schedules and Leaves
- Benefit Accrual and Management
- Tax Information, Codes, Groups, and Posting definitions
- Bank Integrations for Direct Deposit
- Automatic Updates to Tax Tables From Microsoft
Human Resources Module in Dynamics AX/365 for Operations
A business is nothing without talented employees. And what good is gaining talent if it isn’t developed to its fullest potential? Attract, retain, and develop top talent in your industry with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Operations!
The Human Resources Module gives your HR department tools that allow them to:
- Track Interviews and Interview Notes
- Streamline the New Hire Onboarding Process
- Manage Annual Reviews
- Update Employee Goals
- Track Benefits, Time, and Attendance
- Forecast Human Resources for Busy Seasons
- Make Decisions Using Real-Time HR Insights
Self Service through the Employee Portal gives your employees the power to:
- Track Time and Expense
- Update Withholdings
- Submit W4 Status
- Change Name and Current Address
- Apply for Benefits
- Enter Employee Training and Certifications
- Change Employee Skill-sets
Why choose Ellipse Solutions for your Payroll and HR implementation?
- Ellipse Solutions uses AX in-house, and was the first US implementation of the modules
- A long track record of successful deployments
- Microsoft's go-to partner for Payroll and HR implementations
Recognize a Rapid Return on Investment
The ROI for the deployment of the HR and Payroll modules in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Operations is often times recognized in under a year's time.
If you are currently using an outside service or software for your HR and Payroll needs, recurring yearly costs/subscriptions could easily reach hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Don't pay for something you already own!
NEW RELEASE! - Dynamics 365 for Talent
Microsoft has recently announced the release of Dynamics 365 for Talent, which is a new application that includes basic HR functions like recruiting (fully integrated with LinkedIn), new hire on-boarding, and staff training
In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 Time and Attendance functionality can be used to apply rules for overtime calculations based on actual hours worked and can include or exclude holiday hours based on configuration. With the Labor Day holiday coming up next week let’s review how to account for Holiday pay and overtime…
Many businesses that use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 use third party vendors for their payroll processing and have a requirement on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis to import the General Ledger entries related to Payroll into AX 2012. A simple solution for importing the Payroll ledger data is to use Microsoft’s Excel Add-in tool…
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and R2* can be setup with mandatory payroll deductions for garnishments (i.e. child support order) and tax levies. In AX 2102 R3 and R2* setup can be performed using the same forms and controls utilized to setup payroll benefits. This simplifies data entry. Then one can setup disposable income requirements…