The way businesses manage and run their operations has changed drastically over the last decade. Technology has advanced to a point that adoption of the latest software is critical to the future success of an organization.
Is your business ready for a digital transformation? Get started with Microsoft Dynamics 365!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into a variety of applications that work seamlessly together across sales, customer service, field service, operations, financials, marketing, and project service.
Start with what you need
Start your ERP journey with the right fit for your business. Choose only what your organization needs and grow at your own pace.
Productivity where you need it
Empower your employees with productivity tools for each of their daily business processes.
Common processes are fully integrated with big data, advanced analytics, and IoT to guide employees to optimal outcomes and better decision making.
Unrivaled scalability for growing companies
Adapt and innovate in real-time with a wide selection of flexible, extensible business applications.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Born in the cloud, Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations brings organizations a scalable solution that matches the needs of their business with a single ERP with specific, purpose built apps for each of your key business processes.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Dynamics 365 delivers the full spectrum of CRM through five individual apps - Purchase what your business needs now, and add others as those needs grow.
How to initialize and transfer temp tables in AX 2009 In Dynamics AX 2009 there are two ways to create and initialize a temporary table: 1) Create new table and set Temporary property to Yes: 2) Call the setTmp() method in X++ code for any existing table in AOT: Temporary tables store data the same…
1. A shift in focus The focus of the implementation will shift from true deliverables to tracking the project scope deviations, delays caused by unavailability of involved personnel, infrastructure issues, and other unforeseen circumstances associated with the project size and complexity. 2. Exponentially large scope Unavoidable decisions to forego certain deliverables in order to fulfill…
In Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 there are some fields on the General ledger>Common>Main accounts that must be configured for each legal entity (Company). Also there are some fields on the Main account that cannot be configured for the legal entity but are configured at the Chart of accounts level. Of course, the…