Keeping your Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 system running smoothly is critical to your business.
Your Microsoft Business Ready Enhancement Plan provides valuable updates and information, but it may not be providing all the support you need, including technical support – on demand with guaranteed response times.
Ellipse Solutions’ Help Desk Support Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 provides managed IT support assistance you need – when you need it.
Help Desk Support for AX Support Service from Ellipse Solutions includes:
- Technical Support - On demand - when you need it.
- Guaranteed Response Times - Based on the Service Level Agreement and severity of the issue.
- Dedicated Support Resource - Your dedicated technical resource will know your business, support history, and staff.
- Preventative Maintenance - Ensures the preventative maintenance tasks and processes are performed on a consistent schedule.
- Application Support - Includes your Microsoft Dynamic AX solution and related technologies such as SQL Server or third-party applications.
- Quarterly Pre-paid Plan - Allows you to budget for technical support on a quarterly basis. No annual up-front fee.
- Unused Rollover Hours - Any unused dollars/hours rollover to the next quarter. No ‘use it or lose it’ penalties.
Receive an assessment to determine the routine system tasks currently being performed per quarter.
Quarterly Budget Proposal
Establish a quarterly budget amount based on the previously performed initial assessment.
The SLA You Need
Our Service Level Agreement guarantees a timely response to your urgent need.
Enter Help Desk Portal
Gain access to the Ellipse Solutions online support management portal for submitting and tracking technical support requests.
Deliver Quarterly Reports
Construct and deliver quarterly reports of technical support issues and cost analysis.
Help Desk Service Level Agreements
Ellipse Solutions will provide technical and functional support on an ongoing basis. Dedicated resources will be assigned to manage customer requests. Additional resources will be utilized as needed.
When an event is logged, the user group will determine the severity level of the incident. Below is the outline of the existing levels of support.
Severity Level 1 - System inoperable, or operating but cannot process any transactions:
- Examples include Application Object Server crashing for an unknown reason, data restore due to hardware failure, etc.
- Initial Response Time: 2 hours | Estimated Resolution Time: 4 hours
Severity Level 2 - System running and processing transactions, but impacting ability to conduct business:
- Examples include invoice posting to incorrect GL account, data collection issues, report generation issues, etc.
- Initial Response Time: 4 hours | Estimated Resolution Time: 24 hours
Severity Level 3 - System running and processing transactions, but resolution needed:
- Examples include user security setup, configuration issues, etc.
- Initial Response Time: 8 hours | Estimated Resolution Time: 48 hours
Support Plan Hours:
- 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET - Monday-Friday (Excluding U.S. National Holidays)
Depending on the severity indicated by the ticket logger, the resolution is estimated within the time indicated. Resolution means that the problem has been diagnosed and a solution has been recommended and if necessary implemented by the Ellipse Solutions technical team.
Upon initial creation of a Help Desk event the Ellipse Solutions team will work directly with the Customer’s users and staff to document all information regarding the specific issue. This includes, where possible, understanding the steps necessary to recreate the issue.
The following information will be documented by Ellipse Solutions:
- All contacts and activities with the Customer related to Help Desk tickets
- All resolutions will be stored in a searchable database for future reference
- Hours will be documented, and provide for the Customer in periodic reports