Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Solutions Architect/Developer
Ellipse Solutions, a Gold Microsoft Dynamics Partner, is seeking a Software Solutions Architect to work on the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations/Dynamics AX platform developing innovative business solutions. We take pride in being on the edge of technological advancements yet balance it with timely and efficient solutions delivery as both a service provider and a software products company. The best candidates for this opening are Dynamics AX Software Developers with either prior expertise designing solutions or desire and experience to take the next step to the solutions architecture role.
- Ellipse Solutions was excited to manage and guide one of the first Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations implementations in the world in 2016.
- Ellipse Solutions is honored to have the most Microsoft curated products for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on AppSource of any AX partners worldwide.
- Strong Dynamics AX development experience required, however this is not a strictly development opportunity.
- Possess a mixture of functional and technical expertise.
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012 mandatory. Exposure to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is beneficial – not required.
- Solid database expertise building SQL Server-based solutions.
- Significant business analysis and process engineering skills desired.
- Must be capable of reviewing infrastructure and business needs, researching potential solutions and providing process and technical recommendations.
- Promote Dynamics AX and related Microsoft and Ellipse Solutions products and services (such as SQL Server, Azure, LCS, SSRS, PowerBI, IoT based technologies, integration tools, etc).
- Perform software architecture design, code review and lead technical initiatives.
- Engineer and guide technical implementations of business software solutions.
- Research and advance the newest technologies for the company developed products.
- Communicate with Microsoft (and other partners and vendors), Management, Business Analysts and the Development team to build technical designs and translate requirements into a successful development process.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- Candidate can reside anywhere in the U.S.A. (preferably in the Midwest or Southeast). The headquarters is located in Dayton, OH.
- The opportunity allows for remote work. However, some travel is expected.
- Ellipse Solutions is an employee centric, international firm with consistent growth history since inception in 1995.
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work winner.