While we’re still a couple of weeks from one of the best holidays of the year (Thanksgiving), Microsoft has already provided something new to be thankful for this month. Dynamics 365 for Talent is continually evolving to better provide businesses with the tools they need to grow, on their own terms and at their own pace. These new modular cloud apps for Talent are like the whipped cream on your pumpkin pie, not causing a disruption in your existing operations but providing an immediate, delicious useful impact.
Bringing the extensive network of LinkedIn to bear with the help of Office 365 and Microsoft AI, Attract simplifies the process of finding, engaging and hiring the right candidates:
- Create centralized candidate profiles to keep you and you’re recruiters on the same page
- Provide convenient portal access for candidates to apply for jobs, learn about your company and showcase their talents
- Customize interview processes and candidate assessments to evaluate the best fit
- Monitor progress throughout the candidate pipeline to evaluate skills and review feedback
Once you have the right hires, Onboard can become your best friend. Further utilizing LinkedIn and Office 365 integration, this app enables new employees to quickly join the team and make an impact:
- Personalize onboarding experiences and engagement
- Generate guides and checklists to streamline paperwork and welcome the hire
- Clearly define goals/objectives and provide a central location for company resources
- Make important connections and relevant relocation information easily accessible
- Create guide templates to easily replicate and edit as needed for future team expansion
Attract and Onboard start at $8 per user/month, or $12 per user/month when using both. Want to learn more about these new apps or Dynamics 365 for Talent? Check out our Dynamics 365 for Talent page and/or contact us with your questions today!