Would you like to have better visibility into your supply chain? Do you struggle with improving operational costs? Could you use help identifying market trends?
If you're like most distributors, you're faced with an ever increasing list of requirements for your
- Satisfying increasingly demanding customers.
- Increasing visibility into your supply chain.
- Improving inventory controls.
- Controlling operational costs.
- Maintaining labor and operations agility
- Managing vendor relationships.
To stay competitive, you need to improve your ability to predict and respond to changes in end-customer demand. The right technology can help.
Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations have proven records as effective ERP solutions for distribution and supply chain management. Each solution can deliver visibility into your sales data, inventory levels, and shipment schedules, giving you confidence in your ability to meet customer demands. But that’s just a start. Microsoft Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can also help:
- Identify emerging customer behavior.
- Better predict future market trends.
- Keep your inventory lean.
- Make smarter buying decisions and decrease costs.
- Negotiate better terms with vendors and suppliers.
- Improve customer relationships.