Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Business Analyst - Production (USA)
Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 ERP Gold business partner, Ellipse Solutions, is seeking a Business Analyst to contribute to implementation, product development and customization projects. We take pride in being on the edge of technological advancements yet balance it with timely and efficient solutions delivery as both a service provider and a software products company. Ellipse Solutions is honored to have the most Microsoft curated products for Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on Azure Marketplace of any partner worldwide.
- Experience in Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Production modules (Discrete, Process, and/or Project manufacturing) and solid shop floor background is required.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Certified professionals are preferred. However, certifications are not mandatory.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience is desired. Exposure to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a plus, yet candidates with a working knowledge of prior Dynamics AX versions will be considered.
- Lead and support client implementations, upgrades, improvements, and product development projects.
- Other functional areas of interest include (not required) Inventory Management, Projects, AR, AP, GL, and Warehouse Management.
- Communicate with internal Project managers, client’s Management, Microsoft and other partners, on-site and remote development teams, and the extended user community to drive day-to-day initiatives, and research and recommend strategic directions and solutions.
- Successful candidate will write/review functional specifications, and assist with code review and software testing.
- This is a permanent full-time position. Contractors and contract-to-hire applicants will be considered.
- Candidate can reside anywhere in the U.S.A. (preferably in the Midwest or Southeast). The headquarters is located in Dayton, OH.
- This job opportunity allows for remote work. However, some travel is expected.
- Ellipse Solutions is an employee centric, international firm with consistent growth history since inception in 1995.
- 2014, 2015 and 2016 Best Places to Work winner.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.